General Terms and Conditions for Events (AGB_V)
1. By acceptance (either with a signature, electronically or through the performance of a, the
Payment assigned to the offer) of the payment made by Julia Restle, Crön 77, D-47809 Krefeld (hereinafter referred to as
"Julia Restle") non-binding coaching or event offer (this includes the monthly energy cycle as well as all workshops and online courses), the customer recognizes the validity of these general terms and conditions for events. By accepting the offer, it becomes a contract, which is then concluded under the agreed conditions. After acceptance, an event confirmation and the invoice for the event for the entire event fee will be sent to the customer.
2. The event fee is to be paid in full no later than 2 weeks before the start (start in this sense is the 1st day of the event) or, if different, up to the date in the offer and on the invoice
payment date to Julia Restle's account specified in the offer and the invoice
transferred. To assess the timely payment, the date of receipt of payment on the account of
Julia Restle. In this case, the place is firmly booked for the customer.
3. However, if the customer has not paid the event fee or not paid in full in due time, he cannot be granted participation in the event. At the end of the payment period, a place at the event that has already been promised to the customer expires without the customer being able to assert claims of any kind against Julia Restle.
4. If the customer has paid the event fee in full on time and declares to Julia Restle in good time before the start of the event that he will not take part in the entire event, the customer can, if possible, switch to a planned follow-up event with the same scope and content or the reimbursement of Request 80% of the event costs that have already been paid in full, stating a valid bank account, which Julia Restle will provide within 4 weeks of receipt of the request without interest. The declaration of non-participation as well as the reimbursement must be made in writing. The declaration of non-participation in only parts of an event by the customer is not possible. Julia Restle reserves the right, if the customer decides to switch to a follow-up event, to additionally invoice the customer for a course cost difference that has increased in the meantime between the originally paid event and the follow-up event. In this case, participation in the subsequent event is only possible if the customer has paid the difference in course costs on time.
5. Julia Restle reserves the right to combine, postpone or cancel an event with another comparable event due to insufficient number of participants, unless it is an individual contract or due to other circumstances for which she is not responsible. In the event of cancellation by Julia Restle, the customer can choose to switch to another event with the same scope and content on a subsequent date without additional costs or withdraw from the contract. In the event of such a withdrawal, which must be declared in writing by the customer, the customer will be reimbursed the event fee already paid, stating a valid bank account, which Julia Restle will provide within 4 weeks of receipt of the request without interest. The customer cannot assert any further claims, in particular claims for damages.
6. In the event that individual hours of an event cannot be carried out, these
caught up in a timely manner. If this is ultimately not possible, the customer can also in this case according to his
Change to another event with the same scope and content on a subsequent date or withdraw from the contract. In the event of such a withdrawal, the customer will receive a partial refund of the fee already paid for the part of the event that has not yet been used, stating a valid bank account. The customer cannot assert any further claims, in particular claims for reimbursement of event hours already carried out or claims for damages.
7. The customer can only transfer the rights from the contract to third parties in exceptional cases and with the prior consent of Julia Restle.
8. It is not possible to terminate the contract during the agreed period (between the 1st and the last day of the event). The right to terminate according to §627 BGB (extraordinary termination for services of a higher kind) is excluded.
9. No liability is accepted for any loss or damage to items brought into the event rooms by the customer.
10. If events are held in full or in part electronically, the
Customer participates in this at their own risk. For damage or consequential damage of any kind,
no liability is accepted. The data protection provisions can be found at
https://juliarestle.net/datenschutz can be viewed.
11. Julia Restle reserves the right to exclude participants in an event who stand out due to their constant bad behavior and behavior in any form, for no reason and without repayment of the amount.
12. Only these general terms apply to contractual relationships with private and corporate customers
Terms and conditions application. Conflicting or deviating conditions from customers can only be recognized if their validity has been exclusively approved in writing by Julia Restle.
13. Oral side agreements do not exist. Changes or additions to the agreements made must be made in writing to be effective. The written form requirement cannot be waived orally.
14. The legal relationships between customers and Julia Restle are exclusively subject to the law of
Federal Republic of Germany.
15. Julia Restle erhebt als Kleinunternehmerin gemäß § 19 UStG keine Umsatzsteuer und folglich wird diese auch nicht bei allen aufgeführten Preisen auf der Webseite sowie auf den Rechnungen ausgewiesen.
16. Der Gerichtsstand für alle Streitigkeiten, gleich welcher Art, die sich aus den getroffenen Vereinbarungen
ergeben, ist für alle Kunden D-Düsseldorf, auch wenn sie Vollkaufleute sind, oder wenn sie keinen allgemeinen Gerichtsstand im Inland haben, oder nach Vertragsabschluss ihr Wohnsitz oder gewöhnlicher Aufenthaltsort zum Zeitpunkt einer etwaigen Klageerhebung nicht bekannt ist.
17. Sollten einzelne Bestimmungen dieser Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen unwirksam oder nichtig sein oder werden, so wird davon die Wirksamkeit der übrigen Bestimmungen nicht berührt.
18. Gender Disclaimer: Ausschließlich zum Zweck der besseren Lesbarkeit wird auf die geschlechtsspezifische Schreibweise verzichtet. Alle personenbezogenen Bezeichnungen in diesen AGB_V sind somit geschlechtsneutral zu verstehen.